Nationwide, participants on the Children's Tumor Foundation NF Endurance Team run, bike and swim in events to help individuals and families affected by neurofibromatosis.
Through our new NF Endurance Kids Program, kids can now join the fight by participating in a short-distance race and raising money to fund education, patient support, and research to find treatments and a cure for NF.
And as a thank you, participants can earn many great prizes and will receive a FREE official Children's Tumor Foundation NF Endurance jersey to wear on race day!!
Get Started Now:
- Sign up* for one of our upcoming events on the right or Choose Your Own local race near you
- Upon registration, your child will receive a welcome packet in the mail with pledge forms to start collecting donations and an official Children's Tumor Foundation race jersey
- Donations can be mailed to the CTF offices (95 Pine St., 16th Floor, New York, NY 10005)
- After the race, we will send your prize for fundraising! (approximately one-month turnaround time)
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.
* NF Endurance Team registration is free. Additional race registration may be required; cost varies by event.